Apply to be a Scholar
With you, the future is in good hands.
Breakthrough Miami’s Fellowship has been ranked as a Top Ten Service Learning Internship by The Princeton Review.
The Summer 2019 Teaching Fellow Application is now available. Click here to apply!
The Breakthrough Miami Teaching Fellow experience is designed for undergraduates and high school students (age 17+). The opportunity is available to applicants with a deep interest in social justice and a passion for working with students. Our Teaching Fellows must be committed to personal growth and comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Because we celebrate the diversity of our community, we seek applicants from diverse backgrounds and life experiences.
This Eight-Week Fellowship Includes:
- One week of training prior to working with Scholars
- On-going support and professional development
- Teaching one academic subject
- Teaching an elective class
- Serving as a role model, mentor and teacher