BECOME A BREAKTHROUGH MIAMI VENDOR
It takes a village to support the work of Breakthrough Miami, and we are thankful to all the vendors in South Florida who partner with us to ensure our Scholars continue to succeed and accomplish their goals.
Request for Proposals (RFP):
Breakthrough Miami | Strategic Plan Consultant | RFP
Breakthrough Miami has initiated a Request for Proposal (RFP) process to identify qualified consultants to guide and execute a strategic planning process with our stakeholder community to inform a five-year strategic plan.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL SUMMARY.
Entering our fourth decade of service as Miami’s Opportunity Generator, Breakthrough Miami is at an inflection point, poised to maximize and scale our impact and potential. Informed by a recent external program evaluation, which demonstrated positive experiences and impact on Scholars and youth leadership development, while providing recommendations for growth. Building upon the program evaluation, through a comprehensive and inclusive strategic planning process we seek to:
- Understand the landscape for youth and family education and services, and our unique position
- Identify organizational strengths and areas for growth
- Articulate vision and define a path and infrastructure to achieve vision
- Set measures of organizational success
- Actively engage and reflect stakeholder’s voice
- Create a plan for sustainability to include:
- Program expansion
- Program quality
- Financial sustainability
- Closing Submission Date: Proposals are due by 11:59 pm on May 25, 2022
- Inquiries: Inquiries concerning this RFP should be submitted RFP@breakthroughmiami.org
- Conditions of Proposal: All costs incurred in the preparation of a response to this RFP are the responsibility of the bidder and will not be reimbursed by Breakthrough Miami.
- Submission Instructions • All submissions must be submitted electronically toRFP@breakthroughmiami.org by 11:59 pm on May 25, 2022.
Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted for review and rating. Any proposal may be disqualified if it deviates from the submission instructions in the RFP.
|May 13, 2022||RFP Released|
|May 18, 2022||Deadline to submit questions|
|May 25, 2022||Proposals Due|
|May 26 – June 2, 2022||Review Period|
|May 31-June 1, 2022||Interview Period, if needed|
|June 3, 2022||Selection Announcement|
|June 15, 2022||Start-Up Contract Signed|
Breakthrough Miami provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.